Friday, July 12, 2013

Chop-Chop

A couple of months ago my daughter had a hair cut and she donated her hair to Locks of Love. You can read the story here.  
She was very proud and I told her I would do the same soon.  So the time came and it was my turn.  On Sunday we were running errands and I asked her if she wanted to come with me to the hair salon.  And this is what happened.

I got to the salon with an absurd amount of hair...

My hairdresser said it would be better to make four pony tails instead of just one big one (yes, four!)

My daughter in the back taking pictures :)

Ahhh, nothing like a good hair massage...

Now, let's style it...

The guy got excited with so much hair to cut.  I had to stop him, otherwise I would've got a pixie style!

And this is how I look now with much less hair...



All this was packed and sent to Locks of Love.  I'm happy to know that it will help a child in need. 

Hope you have a beautiful weekend!!


Thanks for reading!

xo,
Marcela




3 comments:

  1. those who born beautiful, will always be beautiful!
    I am so full of pride to be your reader!
    a thousand hugs from Portugal and may you always be very welcomed here!

    you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Aida, thank you so much for your kind words! It means a lot!! Wouldn't it be great to meet in person? Will def let you know when I'm in Portugal and please do the same when you visit NY!
    xo,
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete