Saturday, February 23, 2013

And the winner is...

Hello everyone!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Are you into the Oscars mood yet?  I always look forward to it.  The red carpet, the dresses, the parties and of course the winners!

Via Pinterest

have you thrown an Oscars party?  I wanted to bring you some ideas I found on the web, in case you're planning on doing so...

How pretty is this invitation! 
Oscar Party Email Invitations

Oh my... look at this beautiful ideas!  I like the the way bright yellow is incorporated on the theme...
New Party Sneak Peeks + Im Really Tired.

New Party Sneak Peeks + Im Really Tired.

Don't forget the most important snack for the occasion!
3D box cut with the Cricut® Artiste cartridge M key. #CTMH.  Great idea for "Oscar Night" or "Movie Night"

How cute are this toppers!


Stars can't be out of it...

Love the tags on the flutes!

Let's get sweet :)
Operation Shower: A Star is Born Hollywood Baby Shower (Part 2   Sweets Station)

Operation Shower: A Star is Born Hollywood Baby Shower (Part 2   Sweets Station)

Operation Shower: A Star is Born Hollywood Baby Shower (Part 2   Sweets Station)

What's your favorite movie this year?  Unfortunately I haven't seen any of the nominees.  I have a date with my husband tonight and we'll watch Argo.  At home though, we get indoor dates, does that count??

I have special feelings for the movie NO, which is in the foreign language category.  It represents my country, it's part of our history and I think it is beautifully made.  And I also love Gael Garcia-Bernal, who happens to be Mexican but plays a Chilean man who was exiled in Mexico for many years.  Once again he doesn't disappoint.  Oh, is he good!  
If you would like to learn a little more about NO, you can see the trailer here.

GOOD LUCK!


Thanks for reading and have a beautiful weekend!

xo,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment