Monday, July 1, 2013

Red-Blue-White

Hello everyone!  Hope you all had a nice weekend!
I'm sorry for the absence this past few days.  I've been very busy doing some things for my company, meeting with new clients, etc.

Can you believe it's July already!  It's been so hot here in NY, but let me tell you I've been enjoying every degree :)  This weather is perfect for outdoors activities, getting together with friends, and start celebrating the big holiday coming up!


4th of july painted placemat and napkin

perfect fourth of july look from our what to wear where guide!

My Fourth of July Tablescape - red, white, & blue, nautical theme

gt03julmsl_sandcenterpiece.jpg


{the pink peonies}

I love summer holidays, they are always full of yummy food and good friends.  Do you have any plans for the fourth of July yet?  We'll stay in the city so I better get ready for the heat.


Thanks for reading!

xo,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment