Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Power of Green

When I first started in the Cleaning Business over 7 years ago my main concern was that the products worked.  After a while I felt that my skin was getting breakouts, I had terrible headaches almost everyday and  started to do some research.  I could not believe what I found on the internet.  Were all those ingredients that bad?  So I decided to test a few of the natural, non-toxic products  on the market and ended up with a TON of products under my sink.  I liked some and didn’t like others, some of them offered the Green I was looking for but didn’t do the right work.  It had to be a perfect combination of Safety and Power.  Was that too much to ask?  I kept looking and I was introduced to Shaklee , a company that specializes in Green, Non Toxic products.  When my friend Rebecca told me how to mixed the products I thought:  “ok, I’ve been the cleaning business for a long time and I don’t think this will actually work, but I’ll give it a try”.  And I’m so happy I did!  When my box o cleaning products arrived I mixed the concentrate as directed and could not believe my eyes… The products not only were safe, THEY WORKED!!!!!!
Then I decided to start a second business as Shaklee distributor and I’m really happy with it!  I feel confident in recommending them to my clients.  After all is my word I’m giving and I wouldn’t like people to think I’m saying something wrong or even worse… lying.
I have had my own cleaning company MB Green Cleaning for the last few years and I’m committed to educate as much people as I can the WHY they need to switch to Natural Cleaning Products.  It is not just a Trendy thing it’s a Health issue.

Today I start a new adventure with Tu Casa Blog.  I hope you find helpful information hear. I will provide info, tips and my own experience on cleaning and other home stuff!

Enjoy!!

Best,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment