Friday, June 15, 2012

Numbers...

Last week I got my last issue of Real Simple magazine and there was a very interesting and funny small article.  It says that the average British women spend three hours each week redoing her partner's housework.  Cleaning the kitchen and fluffing the couch seemed to be the primary chores that men failed to their wive's satisfaction. Among the top-10 complaints three were about making the bed.  And I have to agree with this one. I just can not stand a sloppy made bed, it needs to be perfectly tight (specially the bottom).  Am I crazy about that?  Do you have issues with your husband/partner's way to do their chores? And how do you handle it??

 Woman making bed
Image Real Simple magazine

Hope you all have a great weekend!!


Best,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment