Monday, June 17, 2013

A terrace in the city

Last week I was invited to a cocktail party at a friends house.  There were lots of yummy snacks and refreshing drinks.  She had the party indoors and also outdoors.  She is lucky enough to have a lovely terrace in her NYC apartment.  Oh my, would I like to have a home with a terrace? No, I would LOVE to!!!!  It doesn't have to be big, just a little space to put a small table with chairs or a sofa would be just perfect.... Ahh, let's dream!

NYC apt terrace - amazing!

outdoor terrace for my NYC apt

NYC Terrace  thecorcorangroup10amspecial.tumblr.com

NYC terrace

NYC Terrace + beautiful landscaping

Urban terrace. Great article and pointers on designing outdoor spaces...http://www.cottages-gardens.com/Cottages-Gardens/May-2011/Chris-Meyers/ #interiordesign #exteriordesign #landscapearchitecture #architecture #design #decor #newyork #nyc #ny #cityscape #urbanism #city #view #vista #furniture

rooftop terrace in NYC - someday ;)
{all images via pinterest}

What would I do if I had a terrace?  I would get up early on the weekends, prepare a yummy breakfast and would have my family morning weekends outdoors!  I would do that and so much more!  For now, let's keep dreaming on it, some day! :)

Have a beautiful week and thanks for reading!

xo,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment