Friday, June 21, 2013

Graduation

Yesterday my daughter graduated from fifth grade.  She looked so pretty and it was such an emotional moment for all of us.  Where did time go all this years!  It feels like she was going to kindergarten just a few months ago when I dropped her off at her first day of school and I cried. Yes, I did cry on her first day of school.  My baby was going to a 'real school'.


And now she's going to middle school!

I don't know if this is the kind of post you would like to read but it's a special moment for us and I wanted to share my feelings with you...

Thanks for reading and have a beautiful weekend!


xo,
Marcela


2 comments:

  1. Middle School is such a big deal. They change so much during that period of time. Hope she does fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angie! She got accepted at a great school so I'm relieved. I am so not ready for all of the changes they go through this period :O!
      xo,
      Marcela

      Delete