Wednesday, September 3, 2014

See it clear

Hello everyone, hope you all are having a great week!

Have you ever got something just because you need it but you didn't really love it?  Well, that's just what happened to me… About a year ago I needed new glasses because I lost mine. I don't know what happened as I can not understand how one can lose a pair of reading glasses, but that's what happened. So I got a new pair that I really liked, but I didn't love. And for over a year I've been looking around for the right ones.

I was so happy when I learned about Warby Parker. Their designs are just fabulous and they totally match my style.
Well, today they are launching their Fall Collection and I'm head over heals with their new styles. They are so classy and modern at the same time and so easy to wear for work or with casual weekend outfits. Below are my favorite ones (the first and third ones are the same but different color).


The only problem now is that I can't decide on just one so I may get a couple!  Which one is your favorite?


Thank for reading!

xo,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment