Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pumpkins…

Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great week so far!


I can't believe the holidays are just around the corner! And even though I do not like the cold weather (I'm a summer kind of girl :)  I do love the holiday round during this time of the year. Starting with Halloween! It is my daughter's favorite and she starts planning on her custom the same day, Oct 31st… for the following year!!
She and I did a little project with pumpkins this week and we both love how it turned out!

First we washed them (I read on the internet it preserves the pumpkin life)

And a quick trip to Michaels to get some paint and decoration. Although, trips to Michaels are never 'quick' with her, ha!

We painted one of each color and decorated them with the studs making different patterns…




It was a very simple project and we had so much fun doing it together! I especially love the white and light gray… Which one is your favorite?

Thanks for reading!

xo,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment