Wednesday, October 1, 2014

How I organize my necklaces…

I have a confession to make… I LOVE necklaces. And a second confession: I have way too many, really. After looking many ways how to organize them, almost by accident I found something that works perfectly.  My daughter's old coat rack!
She got something like this a few years ago and she grew too big for it so when I had no idea what to do with it… a-ha moment!!

So I went from something like this…
Personalized Kids' Standing Coat Rack - White  (Picture 1/2)

To something like this






I love big necklaces and I think they look so pretty when you display them. A simple tray or even and empty flower vase are great alternatives, don't you agree?




I also have a few that are more delicate and for those I found this beautiful frame-organizer at Homegoods


How about you, do you love necklaces?  How do you organize them? I would love to hear your ideas!

Thanks for reading!

xo,
Marcela 

No comments:

Post a Comment