Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm back!

When I said on my last post I would take the day off because it was my birthday I certainly didn't mean two whole months off!!
green suitcase
It was a great Summer, my parents visited us and they stayed with us for an entire month and we had a blast!  They traveled more than 13 hours to see me and my family so it had to be worth the time :)
I want to thank to all of you who kept checking my blog and send an email to check in.  I have been thinking a lot about how I should keep up with blogging posts and I want you to know that I will make all efforts to keep writing on a regular basis, probably not every day but at least two to three times a week.  I have lots of new ideas that I will share with you, I'm excited!
In the meanwhile I hope you all are doing well and my prayers are for those of you who are on the East Coast and were affected by Sandy this week.  My family and I were lucky enough and still have power/water/heat and I thank God for that!

Thanks for reading!

xo,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment