Monday, November 12, 2012

My Personalized Blog Planner

Few weeks ago I read this post from  I heart Organizing. This is one of my favorite blogs where you can find lots of great ideas and inspiration from a pro and she had the answer to my questions!  How to keep track of your blogging posts in an organized way. Without a doubt I placed my order via etsy and the very next day my own personalized blog planner was on my computer!





I was sooo happy!  I printed it and brought my little treasure to Staples to have it spiral bound.









































I do like to write things on paper rather than going digital.  I have to plan my week (or actually weeks) ahead because I need to organize our schedule with clients and there are changes we need to make on the road, sometimes last minute changes and need to reschedule our cleaning visits so I need to have a clear view of our next days.  I have tried many ways of keeping my calendar digital, but I just can't get used to it. Is there any digital calendar that you use and like?  I would love to hear your thoughts.  In the meanwhile I'm enjoying my blog planner so much!  I do have to thank Jen from I Heart Organizing for creating this beauty!!!

Thanks for reading!

xo,
Marcela


No comments:

Post a Comment