Monday, January 14, 2013

Home Office...

Hello everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend!  January is usually the month when we try to put our life back together after the Holidays -aka the organizing month.  It seems that this is the time we want to do it all.  Over the years I have learned that is better to start little by little so that way we see progress and get motivated for the next step.  I have to admit this is has been a slow process.  I'm the kind of person who likes to do it all at once.  In my attempt to do everything I soon realized there was too much to do.  It became overwhelming and I ended up doing nothing!  Then I got frustrated and waited until I got motivated again.  Why did I have to insist on doing it all at once!?  It is impossible to accomplish a huge job in a short amount of time!  After many failed projects I learned but it's an every day process.  
Well, this year I have debated about if I should start with the kitchen or home office. So I decided to follow Jen's challenge and I'm doing the office first. 
I've been searching for inspiration and here are some beautifully organized Home Offices of wonderful bloggers I admire...

How well this ikea shelves became an office!  Brilliant!

Via I Heart Organizing


Via Centsational Girl

IMG_9982

Via Ana Antunez


Via Elements of Style


 Via Made by Girl

IMG_4175edit.jpg
Via Arianna Belle

So I put myself to work!  Please picture me doing all the hard work in a white shirt, gold skirt and high heel :D
9283c3f38ef8971a756ac79c885def0a
Via Arianna Belle


Have you started your organizing projects yet?  What will you do first?

Have a beautiful week!

xo,
Marcela

2 comments: