Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Organizing Christmas Decorations

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great start of 2013!!  Now that the holidays are officially over is time to put everything back, meaning put our tree down :(  We usually do that on Jan 6th (King's day), so  I will start putting things away during the weekend!
Here are some great storage solutions I found on the web. I personally like to store most of my ornaments in ziploc bags, gallon and sandwich sizes depending on the size of the decorating item and then place them on a plastic bin.  I'll make sure to show you some pictures next week after I put my tree down!

This boxes from The Container Store are great for more delicate ornaments and love the fact that don't take much space.
What a great way to repurpose what you already have at home...
gt04janmsl_ornamentstorage02.jpg
A special box for your wreath...


I definitely need a gift wrapping station. This are great solutions..
Via The Container Store

Definitely this over the door storage is on my list this year!
Via I Heart Organizing

How do you store your ornaments and Christmas decorating items?  Do you put your tree down on a specific day?  Share your storage solutions with us!!

xo,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment