Friday, November 14, 2014

Thanksgiving tables

Hello everyone! Hope you're doing great!  I'm late with this week's post, you probably saw where I was on Wednesday on Instagram (I'll tell you all about that soon). 
Painted pumpkins with studs

I've always loved how people get so creative arranging their table for the holidays.  That is something that I just loooove! And even though we won't host a formal dinner for Thanskgiving I will probably still set the table nicer during that week, you know to get in the mood of Holidays. I'll be using these pumpkins my daughter and I made for hollowing.
Here are a few ideas I got from around the web, hope you like them and get inspired too!
PS: All pictures can be found on Pinterest



Fall Tablescape
Holiday cards for table setting

 


Make a Metallic Pumpkin Table Runner

DIY Garland- Give Thanks

How about you, are you hosting a Thanksgiving dinner? How do you set your table? We'd love to hear from you!!

Thanks for reading!

xo,
Marcela

No comments:

Post a Comment