Friday, March 30, 2012

Beautiful Spaces... Nursery Rooms

Last night I participated as a Speaker at  a Pregnant New Yorker event.  I spoke about my Cleaning Services and also about the importance of using safe cleaning products.  This is specially important if you have new born babies and young kids at home.
Seeing all those beautiful young moms made me think about nursery rooms. Here are some beautiful spaces I found around the web.

Baby Girl
Image via Pinterest

I love this Nursery! I am not having any more babies, but might use a few ideas for other rooms!
Image via Pinterest

my nephew was born last week, so it sparked a quick interest in looking at nursery rooms.
Image via Pinterest
inspiration 2 with comments




































Image via Centsational Girl


Image via Emily Clark


Image via Made By Girl


Do you have a baby at home or are expecting?  I would love to learn about your Nursery ideas!


Hope you all have a great weekend!


Best,
Marcela




  •  









No comments:

Post a Comment