Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Pantry Makeover {Part II}

Hello!  Hope you all are having a great week so far!

I have finally finished my pantry project, and I couldn't be happier.  I think that every organizing project has to fit your  own needs and you have to go for what really works for you.  That way, it will be easier to maintain the system you've created.

So, as we remember I started here...

Then, I emptied the whole thing and found my containers


And this is how it looks now...

Seeing that empty container reminds me I need to get some elbow pasta!
See what I mean by knowing what we really need to buy :)




Here I placed items we don't use as frequently.  Although I do need to get the shakes box very often, this system allows me to put it back right after I finish to make my breakfast.



And at the very bottom we store our big water bottles plus a small basket for onions and potatoes 



What do you think?  I would love to hear your thoughts and what systems you use to keep your pantry organized, please share with us!!

Thanks for reading!

xo,
Marcela








No comments:

Post a Comment